Thursday, February 9, 2012

FLOWER'S SILENCE - Summer Blues (Live 20Juny2009)

FLOWER'S SILENCE - Summer Blues (Live 20Juny2009)
CD1

1 FS introduced  Rock club's opening  :19
2 my sweet dream. 3:45
3 cherry stones 2:46
4 mirror's laughing 4:25
5 little pretty angel 4:59
6 little evil heart 4:49
7 I wanna be yo’ badger 3:49
8 improvisation-winter blues 9:14
9 wonder land 3:25
10 misery 6:05
11 this is Rock club-be the same 4:17
12 I not the same 3:21
13 hot love 3:07
14 it will be long 3:08
15 everybody need to love 2:39
16 love me now 4:57
17 requiem 4:53
18 short break 1:02
19 I sing about love 5:51


CD2 (encore)
1 (20) I wanna be yo badger 5:05
2 (21) cherry stones 3:33
3 (22) little pretty angel  5:02
4 (23) hot love 3:45
5 (24) little evil heart 3:36
6 Salutation 6:11

rec.20 June 2009
Live at Rock club Petropavlovsk

FS :Alex Chamans-vocals.
      Volodya Cherepanov- guitar
      Max Klynin-bass
      Andrew Goodzey-drums
   + Gary Pushkin-additional keyboaRDS

Ira Medved - recording
mixed by pushkA

No comments:

Post a Comment